Name an iconic wheel that compliments more cars than the Enkei RPF1. Don’t worry, we’ll wait. With a minimalist twin spoke design, the RPF1 has become one of the most desirable and go-to...
Name an iconic wheel that compliments more cars than the Enkei RPF1. Don’t worry, we’ll wait. With a minimalist twin spoke design, the RPF1 has become one of the most desirable and go-to wheels for many enthusiasts.
The Enkei RPF1 is a one piece rotary forged wheel with a dual open stance spoke design, which is the same technology used in the McLaren Honda’s Formula 1 race wheel. The twin spokes allow for better stress distribution on curves, hard braking, and extreme driving. These 6 spoke wheels are available in multiple sizes and PCD options which fit on the Mazda Miata, Honda S2000, Subaru WRX, Nissan 350z, and many more.
You’ll find these wheels on daily-drivers, street car builds, and dedicated track cars. With its clean and timeless design, notable rigidity, and performance in extreme race conditions, there is no wheel more versatile than the Enkei RPF1.
- Available in 17" or 18 " diameter, multiple hub configurations, and a wide assortment of colors.
- Enkei’s RPF1 comes in 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 (Cap not included 15×8-18×10.5, no cap available for 14×7 and 15×7).
- Colors available are F1 Silver, Gold, Black, SBC (special order).
- Created with MAT Technology (Most Advanced Technology), a new manufacturing process or aluminum wheels, which drastically improves the material property and strength of the wheels.
- Shaping the wheels using the MAT process reduces wheel weight by up to 15%.This allows you to reduce the overall weight of your vehicle weight by 20lbs.
- Rim-Rolled technology shapes the rim to improve material elongation without sacrificing the wheels.
- All Enkei wheels are Spec-E inspected to pass rigorous testing. Spec-E testing is tougher than JWL requirements.
Get ready to bolt these on and make those heads turn. Our staff is ready to help you with whatever you need to get these wheels from our warehouse onto your car. We offer the best prices and fast shipping, so you won’t have to wait long to be riding in style.
Enkei developed a new manufacturing process to produce the next aluminum wheel generation. The Most Advanced Technology (M.A.T) combines one-piece cast wheel technology with a rim forming technology called spinning process. Using this new technology of casting and rim forming by M.A.T process, is critical to improve drastically the material property and strength of the wheels. Rim-Rolled technology shapes the rim to improve material elongation without sacrificing the wheels hardness.
All Enkei wheels are engineered to pass rigorous testing. In fact, Enkei established its own test standard called “Spec-E,” which is tougher than JWL requirements. Enkei’s Spec-E test setting requires a higher drop point in the impact test and 20% more cycles for the rotary bending fatigue and dynamic radial fatigue tests than JWL standards.The Spec-E represents Enkei’s confidence in its technology and quality of Enkei wheels.
CAP NOT INCLUDED WITH 16", 17", AND 18" WHEELS.
No cap available for 14x7 or 15x7 wheels
- Cap # A379-0000SP is optional for 15x8, 16", 17" and 18" wheels
- Valve Stem # A379-VALVEBLACK, A379-VALVEBLUE, A379-VALVERED
- Matte Black and SBC finish are limited sizes and special order only
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.